The 2020 Mudhook Regatta
It is with great regret that the Organising Committee of the Mudhook Regatta has made the difficult decision to cancel the Club’s 2020 event. The decision reflects the current UK Government guidelines about the ongoing Covid-19 Virus situation which is expected to last at least until June.
This turn of events will be deeply disappointing for competitors and organisers alike, but the priority is the health and wellbeing of everyone involved as well as the wider population.
The Club looks forward to running the Regatta again in June 2021.
Selection of 2019 Regatta photographs courtesy of Neill Ross
MYC gratefully acknowledges the support of: